Форум взвода Born to Kill
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Форум взвода Born to Kill

ФорумФорум  ПоискПоиск  РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход  

Поддержите сервер - приобретите VIP доступ

Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions

Перейти вниз 
На страницу : Предыдущий  1, 2
АвторСообщение
iPetrovi4
Admin
iPetrovi4

Дата регистрации : 2015-06-21

Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions - Страница 2 Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions   Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions - Страница 2 Icon_minitime05.05.20 23:25

Richker
Rule3 says:
"No baserape / no basecamp.
The only exception is the shooting down of an attack helicopter if it has already left the base, but returned to it for any reason. After leaving the base, an attack helicopter can be shot down anywhere on the map. In other cases, shooting at the base and from it is prohibited. For the first violation, the player will receive a warning (kill), for the second violation - a ban of up to three days"
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
https://btk-server.forum2x2.com
Richker

Дата регистрации : 2020-05-04

Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions - Страница 2 Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions   Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions - Страница 2 Icon_minitime06.05.20 2:50

Thank you for your response, please advise how to deal with a player placing mines on the redzone while coming from the base if shooting is prohibited.

Here is an image of the situation I'm asking about, I was warned(Killed) because I killed a player placing said mines. Please note that I did not stop moving during this sequence and I immediately left the redzone after spawning at base in the tank.

https://gyazo.com/2a73b012e881f70e029d3e74d875de06
iPetrovi4
Admin
iPetrovi4

СообщениеТема: Re: Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions   Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions - Страница 2 Icon_minitime06.05.20 3:07

In that situation the second player must being warned/killed too
Richker

Дата регистрации : 2020-05-04

СообщениеТема: Re: Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions   Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions - Страница 2 Icon_minitime06.05.20 5:24

Thank you for your time on this matter iPetrovi4, I look forward to seeing you guys in game in the future.
iPetrovi4
Admin
iPetrovi4

СообщениеТема: Re: Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions   Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions - Страница 2 Icon_minitime06.05.20 21:02

Richker
You welcome
Спонсируемый контент

СообщениеТема: Re: Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions   Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions - Страница 2 Icon_minitime

Вопросы, замечания и предложения / Questions, comments and suggestions
Страница 2 из 2На страницу : Предыдущий  1, 2

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Форум взвода Born to Kill :: Наши Сервера :: [BtK] Team || Shanghai only || 60Hz-
Перейти: